Her very first BARBIE!!!
Last week Avery's Aunt Jeanne sent her a beautiful Holiday 2009 Collector's Edition Barbie Doll and Avery has been amazed by the "bootiful bawbie" but I was scared to take it out of the box because it is a collector's edition, and also because it had a bunch of small parts. So last Thursday I picked Avery up from the nanny's and we headed straight to Target so she could pick out her very first Barbie doll. We talked all about how she got "to choose her very own Barbie to play with" and how I was gong to let her choose any one that she wanted. She was so excited (and so was I!). So we walked right into Target and she immediately picked up a "Bawbie wit pink tutu." She knew exactly which one she wanted!




2 comments:
ahh I think I just got a little weepy...I love it! I can't wait to give Ainsleigh all my Barbies...I kept ALL my Barbie stuff from my childhood!
Hi, Nicole!
I just wanted to let you know how very much your comment on my blog encouraged me. Thank you for following your "urge" because the Lord definitely used you. It's easy for me to get discouraged sometimes because I guess it can be more difficult to see her progress when I'm with her everyday. BUT, she IS doing much better, and your words just affirmed me that progress IS being made and that more is coming! I showed my husband your comment and just said "God knew I needed this." Thanks again :).
Your daughter is just beautiful, and I'm SUPER excited for her getting her first Barbie!!
Much love,
Lindsey
Post a Comment