Monday, February 8, 2010

Monday's Mumbo Jumbo

- First and foremost THANK YOU so much to all of your comments, emails, call, texts, etc on Saturday. I appreciate the support so much more than you could ever know.
Saturday actually went pretty well, thanks mostly to my wonderful, fabulous husband who tried his hardest to keep me busy and happy all day long! And really how can a full day spent walking around the beach with these two amazing people be bad........



- Avery moved up into the TWO year old sunday school classroom yesterday and she LOVED it! The 1 yr old teacher had told us last week that since Avery was no longer screaming bloody murder in the church nursery (thank GOD for that!), that it was probably time for her to move up to the 2 yr old room, where they actually have lessons, songs, playtime, etc. I was nervous that she might not like the unfamiliar teacher or room, but she just marched right in and said "OK bye!" and waved. Haha! When did she get so grown up?

- I joined the "cool" crowd and got an IPhone on Friday! Yay!!!! So far I am LOVING it! It seriously is so easy and keeps you so organized- its fabulous. But here is my question---- what apps do I need to get? There are so many so I wanted some advice from ya'll. What do you guys use the most? Also the Iphone has the best camera to capture all those perfect moments....... like this one!



2 comments:

Gina said...

So glad you had a positive Saturday. And those photos are all absolutely adorable!

Lisa and Ryan said...

Glad Saturday went well. I hadn't read the previous post yet and wow-that must have been really hard going in every week. Is all of that over now? I hope so! I have heard of a molar pregnancy, but never knew 100% what that was. Prayers for you that you can now move on. I didn't have a due date with my miscarriage (before Addyson) but I can only imagine how hard that "date" would be.