Thursday, February 4, 2010

Ten Things You Could Not Live Without

There are a few things in life that make my heart go pitter-patter, bring a smile to my face, keep me going and get me through the day
(this list obviously does NOT include the obvious- God, my husband, Avery, family, friends, etc.).......

1. Ice cold FOUNTAIN Diet Dr. Pepper- the cool kids call it DDP ha! and let me tell you finding a fountain DDP in Miami is a chore but after living here 3 years I have finally found ONE gas station that has it! Its the little things people :-)

2. My IPOD player for my car- Matt got it one installed in my car on my last birthday and I am in love with it! I can listen to whatever music I need to get my day started right- Podcasts of past sermons from my church, easy-breezy music, my new fav band Needtobreathe (thanks Al!), or channel my hometown roots with some fab Texas country- I love not having to listen to those talk-talky radio hosts- it just starts my mornings off right!

3. My comfee black pants. You all know what I am talking about. The "go-to" black pants that you immediately put on after you get home. I have had mine for 4 years and they have 3 holes and a few bleach stains but I still wear them out in public.....is that bad ???!!!

4. Dark Chocolate. Yummmmmm. 1 (or 2 or 3) little pieces after dinner make my heart swoon.

5. Reality TV. Horrible reality TV that you watch faithfully and then you always think after the episode is over "why do I keep on watching this junk?" but then you continue to watch. For instance The Real Housewives of OC, The Jersey Shore, Real World, The Bachelor, etc. Yep its a serious waste of time.......but I love it and thankfully my husband does too!

6. Candles. I always have candles burning in my house. I tend to gravitate towards the candles that smell like some type of pasty. My favorite candles of all time are www.thecandlecafe.com in Midland TX (i usually get Creme Brulee- delish!) They have millions of choices to choose from and the will ship them to you!

7. My Nikon camera.


I mean look at the quality of this amazing picture. Breathtaking.

8. Tivo. Best. Invention. Ever. 'Nuff said

9. Chapstick. Any kind will work- Bert's Bees, plain chapstick, carmex, whatever will work for me but I generally prefer a clear color. I HAVE to have a least one tube in arm's reach at all times- I have 3 in my purse, 2 in my baby bag, 2 in my desk at work, and 5 beside my bed- i think i might be a chapstick addict!

10. Blogs! I LOVE doing our blog and LOVE LOVE LOVE keeping up with all our family and friends through their blogs (also have been known to do my fair share of blogstalking too!)

what are TEN things you could not live without????

2 comments:

Lisa and Ryan said...

I agree with the majority of yours!! I cannot WAIT to start drinking DDP again once baby gets here. I won't lie- I haven't completely cut it out, but I'll have a sip here and a sip there of Ryan's and occasionally one for myself. LOVE IT!! Also, love chapstick, Tevo, my Nikon and blogs! Good post!

Gina said...

Oh my goodness, I think we were separated at birth!!